GENERAL RESULTS OF BEING BORN IN MRIGASIRISA NAKSHATRA
Mrigashira Nakshatra extends from after 23:20 in Vrishabha Rashi up to 6:40 in Mithun. Presiding deity Chandra. Symbol-Antilope or Deer. The word Mriga represents forests, gardens, a search, a seeking to find, to roam about in the forests and a hunter, to seek, to blaze the trail, a guide and preceptor. An erotic affair, beauty of the countenance with particular emphasis on the radiant lustre of the face, because of Chandra.
1.Physical feature: He will have an attractive and stout body, tall, moderate complexion, thin legs and long arms.
2.Character and general events: There is a peculiar tendency seen in him, a doubting nature. He is always suspicious of everything. He is very sincere in his dealings with others and he expects a reciprocal sincerity from them. Others find it pleasant to deal with him. But a word of precaution is necessary here that he has to be very careful while dealing with his friends and relatives and also in any partnership business as chances are high that he may be cheated. Blind trust on others will quite often lead him into later frustration and repentance.
He has a knack to deal with even those who ditch him. He has a natural initiative, awareness, brilliant mind, eagerness and active agility, but as a result of his affectionate regard for others he is buffeted by both circumstances and people.
He is very simpleton. He prefers leading a life of simplicity and principles. He always expresses impartial and sincere opinion. He can be impatient to the point of intolerance when confronted with prejudice, judgment or action by others. While he expresses to others opinion, it is never brought into his own life. He acts according to his own sweet will. He outwardly expresses to the public that he is very courageous and will not hesitate to do anything which requires extreme courage, whereas he is an inborn coward.
He will not have peace of mind and get irritated even on small matters. His life up to 32 years of age will be full of trials and errors and would appear like a lost boat in the center of the ocean i.e., the question of where to go, how to go and why to go will permanently rampage his mind without any conclusion. When he turns 32, life will start settling down to the maximum satisfaction provided other planetary positions are good.
3.Education, sources of earning/profession: He will have a good education. He is a very good financial adviser. He advises others to curb the spending, but fails to control his own expenses and at last finds himself in an extreme economic conflict. He achieves success in life, including business if engaged after the age of 32 years. Till that time he has to face several ups and downs. He often begins new projects rather than finishing the tedious routine tasks of the one in hand. It is mainly due to percipience rather than weakness and above all his ability to understand the possibility of success or no success of a project in hand that he discards it immediately and replaces it with another which is more viable. In other words, he cannot undertake any permanent or continuing nature of work.
Period between 33?50 years will be a period full of strength and activities followed by utmost satisfaction. During this period he can unexpectedly achieve the benefits. But whatever he will be earning during this period will be wasted later on due to his own fault.
4.Family life: No benefit will be derived from the co-borns. Co-borns will not only cause troubles and problems to the native, but also maintain extreme enmity so as to harm the native. His sincere love and affection will not have any effect on his relatives. In other words, the native is absolutely mistaken for no fault of his own. That is why we are bound to believe the existence of God and the relationship of stars over the human beings.
His spouse may not keep good health. Moreover, his married life is not cordial mainly due to difference of opinion on silly matters, and the adamant nature of the native. In some cases, it is seen that the reason for disharmony between the couple is mainly due to the better occupation in life by one of them, and the consequent inferiority complex.
5.Health: He has to face ill-health during his childhood. He is prone to frequent constipation ultimately leading to stomach disorders, cuts and injuries, and pain in the shoulders near collarbones.
Female natives born in this Nakshatra will also enjoy more or less the same results as mentioned above in the case of male natives. In addition, they will enjoy the following results:
1.Physical features: She is tall with sharp looks and a lean and beautiful body. Her countenance adds to her charm.
2.Character and general events: She is very intelligent. She takes keen interest in social work. She is always mentally alert, quick-witted, and selfish. Since she has a poisonous tongue, she has to be careful when entering into arguments or getting angry because if she curses others her curses have all the power to harm them. She is educated and fond of fine arts. She will have children and is devoted to her husband. She acquires considerable wealth to lead a comfortable life and enjoys good food. She will be lucky to have ornaments and fine clothing. She is greedy for wealth.
3.Education, sources of earning/profession: She attains good knowledge in the mechanical or electrical engineering, telephones, electronics etc. It may be surprising that being a female native she is more interested in the jobs that are normally done by males.
4.Family life: Even after marriage she keeps herself busy in various activities. She keeps her husband under her control. There may be one or two love affairs in her early life, which did not culminate into marriage. However, after marriage she is very much attached to her husband as if nothing has taken place in the past.
5.Health: Intermittent health problems will take place. She is prone to goiter, pimples, venereal diseases, menstrual troubles and shoulder pains.
- "the deer’s head" "hunting"
- 23°20 Taurus - 6°40 Gemini
- Deity: Soma, god of immortality
- Symbol: deer’s head
- Shakti: the power to give fulfillment
- Basis Above: to extend
- Basis Below: weaving
- Result: Making the world enjoyable
- 23.20 Taurus - 6.40 Gemini
- Symbol: a deer.
- Deity: Soma, manifestation of the lunar goddess.
- Keywords: hunting, travelling, sensitive, fickle.
- Translation: head of a deer (mrigas means deer, hirsha means head).
· Chandra is the lord of the mind, so all mental attitude, good or bad, sympathies and antipathies, patience and impatience, the fidgetiness and placidity, imagination, the gift of poetry, purity, sweetness and light, physical and mental aspects, all these come within this star and when things of sweetness and light of physic as also of the mind, both derivatives from the moon, the horoscope of Rabindra Nath comes to mind. His Janma lagna was Mina with Chandra there and Vrhaspati was in Karkata rasi. Because of this yoga Rabindra Nath had something like physical translucence which was object of admiration all the world over, wherever people met. Also, at the same time his poetry enthralled the whole world.
· The Moon is a sub-planet round the earth and that is why the influence of the Moon on all that happens in the earth is so paramount. And again that is why the influence of the Moon on both the body and mind is simultaneously so very great. Sukra and Chandra both are female grahas (Planets) with difference that while the Moon is the Lord of motherhood, maternal instincts and all that, Sukra is the lord of feminine beauty, the structure of feminine form, the physical excellence of women and all that. In the former there is elegance and dignity of the feminine while in the latter, the physical beauty and the lure of feminine form which leads a male captive dominates. The moon is the lord of marine products and of medicines; that it was from the sea that the moon rose. And it is to the moon that the influences and causalities have to be traced.
· Orion is a brilliant constellation and always delights the eyes of all beholders. It is beautiful beyond description. There are many folklore and mythology relating to this star. Its appearance in the sky was dreaded by the sailors particularly as it presaged stormy weather.
· Mrgasira (Mrga — deer to search for; Sira — the head) means searching mind, research, etc. Mrgasira is partly in Vrsa and partly in Mithuna. In Vrsa it is related to material or worldly things. It represents the ideas of tracing out, a track, road, journey, etc. In Mithuna it is related to attribute Baiyu (air). The ideas in it are seeking for beauty, pleasures, motherly feelings, etc. Its Devata being Candra it conveys the ideas of searching for beautiful faces, visit or request a girl in marriage. It also represents motherly attributes of selfless gifts.
· Mrgasira represents hunt, pursue, investigate, examine, etc. No wonder that Mrgasira may denote greatest intellect, researchers, poets or beautiful looking persons. Both Sukra and Candra have common features in them. In Vrsa (Sukra) it will show more inclination towards physical beauty and for dress. Predominance of Candra (Devata of Mrgasira) will show tendency towards feminine qualities and tenderness.
To seek, look for, to March through, to strive, to attain.
To request, ask, solicit, beg, beggar, to purify, adorn.
To visit, frequent, to ask a girl in marriage.
Tracing out, a track, road, path, way to or through, walk journey, reach, range, passage, channel (specially intestinal canal, anus).
Custom, usage, pointing out the way, the guide, the leader.
To chase, hunt, pursue, to investigate, to examine
Portion of the human body – the eyes.
A deer is a shy animal, always looking for food and safety. It is a beloved animal that plays an important role in romantic stories. The little deer Bambi conquers the heart of all children. The deer has charm, it is sensitive, easily disturbed and changeable.
Because the deer is associated with love and romance the period that the moon is in Mrigashirsha is seen to be particularly favourable for love and romance. Soma is a manifestation of the lunar god. The moon is fickle like the deer. The moon expresses itself in changeable phases. In the Vedas, Soma is both the name of a manifestation of the lunar god and the name of a drug. Soma was a natural drug used in rituals to bring ecstasy to the user and to bring him into contact with the gods at the same time. It was considered to be the nectar of the gods, that would bring immortality (amrita). Perhaps these were hallucinatory mushrooms or a kind of alcohol. Until today, this is unknown.
After the Vedic period, the origin of Soma sank into oblivion. Soma is also the substance that is released from the crown chakra upon reaching a state of enlightenment (samadhi). This shows that it is possible to produce this substance ourselves. Like Rohini this lunar constellation has to deal with ecstasy and the enjoyment of life. It can bring uneasiness, but this is often the initiation to new experiences. The sign Mrigashirsha can sometimes also show a lack of perseverance/determination.
The constellation is associated with travel and search. It symbolises the spiritual seeker with a romantic tendency, who is always looking for new experiences. The spiritual path of Tantra is also suitable for this constellation
Mrigashira individuals search within the creation for satiation and usually find it. They extend themselves into creation, weaving a pattern of karmas, but these desires to be fulfilled are benign and the motivation behind them is to enjoy the creation. Mrigashira individuals are charming, changeable, timid, and impulsive. They like to hunt for the objects of their desires. The house placement of the Moon as well as any planets conjunct the Moon in Mrigashira will give clues as to what the native is hunting. Mrigashira is an animal Nakshatra, so there is a natural love of animals and nature unless planets are severely afflicted here. Also, as a side note, Mrigashira people often have big, beautiful, doe-like eyes. An example is Brooke Shields and Goldie Hawn who both have their Moons in this asterism(a cluster of stars)
|Deer Head||Mrigashirsha is ruled by Soma, the God of the Moon or the immortal nectar. This is the fifth nakshatra of the zodiac, spanning from 23°-20' in Vrishabha to 6°-40' in Mithuna.The word 'Mriga' represents forests, gardens, a search, a seeking to find, to roam about in forests and a hunter, to seek to blaze the trail, a guide and preceptor. Mrigashirsha is partly in Vrishabha and partly in Mithuna.|
It conveys the ideas of searching for beautiful faces, visit or request a girl in marriage. People born in this nakshatra have a strong body and moderate complexion.
They are sincere in their behavior towards others and expect that others should also behave in the same way. They have a good grasping power, can quickly learn new things and have a creative nature.
A person born in this Nakshatra is a sharp shooter, loved by the king and follows virtuous path.They always have financial and personal difficulties. Females born in this nakshatra like to keep themselves busy in some way after the marriage. Vast learning, likes research, high position, noble views of life, mystical are some of the traits exhibited by those born under Mrigashirsa nakshatra.
You are youthful, full of energy, and very popular. You have a sharp intellect, unbounded curiosity, and a fine sense of humour. You are elegant and concerned about your appearance. You are very knowledgeable and can hold your own in intellectual discussion. You are very creative, especially in the performing arts. You enjoy singing and public speaking. You will have no problems in attracting romantic partners, though your marital life may not be harmonious.
You often tend to overdo things, and often get overexcited about them, and as a consequence; might suffer from nervousness and exhaustion. You have to guard against becoming too critical and sarcastic as you may risk alienating a lot of people.
Careers ideally suited for you are: Sports, Advertising, Communication, Environment campaigns, travel related industry etc. You will fare well in your career when you are given creative freedom and allowed to chart your own course.
Many of you will suffer from bodily ailments and minor illnesses through out your life.